Wednesday 27 April 2011

Ghent

Well I am in Ghent!

We are here for 3 days for a training camp on the track. It is my first time on the track since my crash....almost 6 months. Also it is my first time since then doing efforts. Safe to say I was not prepared at all for the intensity of efforts on the track! First day was pretty rough. Managed to come right today though luckily. Still not setting the world alight nor do I have my track legs back but riding into it! Glad to back into it. And most importantly my knee felt good during the efforts!

The track is black....that's a new one.


Tomorrow is the last day. Have some flying 2km efforts to do which should be good! Then back to good old Blauberg! 

Went out for dinner last night and had probably the biggest bowl of spag bol I have had in my life as well as it being up there with the best I have had in my life. Apart from Dad's of course!

That is a big bowl of pasta

Been working on something the last week or so. Decided to make a website! Will be much like my blog. It will have a specific 'blog' section as well as a bit about me, a gallery and a few other bits and bobs! Should be good when it is up and running! Hopefully I will get it up in the next couple weeks.

Until then you can keep up to date with stuff on here!

Cheers for reading.

WB

No comments:

Post a Comment