Tuesday 19 April 2011

Belg Life.


There have not been many crazy happenings lately. Managed to settle into a nice wee rhythm here in Blauberg. 

The most important and exciting thing that has happened has been my knee slowly getting better. Been putting a lot of time into rehab, especially at the gym. Been visiting about 3-4 times a week and have noticed a big improvement already. Had lost a lot of strength since my last gym visit a couple of months ago. I will start looking at getting back into racing at the end of next week depending on how this week goes. 

We got some big races coming up. In just under month we will be racing Tryptique Ardennais which is a 3 day tour in Belgium which hopefully will be my first big race. Then at the end of May will be the Ras in Ireland. This is a pretty big tour which sounds crazy hard. Probably won't be doing this simply because I won't have enough form by then with the step back I have had with my turning bad. But through this time I will be training hard for Thuringen-Rundfahrt which will be one of the biggest targets for the team this year. 

Enough cycling talk for one blog I reckon. Here are some pictures from our day trip to Leuven yesterday. Leuven is the nearest big city to where we live. Pretty cool place. 

Everyone seems to be in their own little world in this one.. 

Artistic alley-way... 

Church 

Same church 

Cobble shot 

My friend Pablo the Baker-man 

Crazy Castle which was crazy.  

Just your typical dirty through-city canal 

Wasn't much to report in this blog post sorry! Cheers for reading though and hope you enjoyed.

Cheers

WB

No comments:

Post a Comment